Queen of people’s hearts Diana, Princess of Wales
Diana art created by Anisa Ozalp:
- Princess Diana worked at a nursery school at the young England kindergarten school in Pimlico with a Montessori curriculum.
- Princess Diana wanted to be a ballerina.
- Princess Diana’s older sister, Sarah, also dated Prince Charles. Sarah noted that “I introduced them. I’m cupid.”
- Princess Diana’s wedding dress designed by David and Elizabeth Emanuel was a work of art with 10,000 pearls (each one of them hand-sewn) and featured a 25-foot train.
- Princess Diana was highly protective of her sons.
- Princess Diana always sent a thank you note. Example Note: Diana also offered personal advice to Woodward, who appeared to have had a falling out with her son’s wife, Jane, following his accident.
“It was lovely to hear that Dean has improved so much but he wouldn’t be here now if it wasn’t for his mother and your determination and strength to get him back to full health again,” Diana wrote.
7. Princess Diana had some pretty exciting relatives. Some of Diana’s many famous ancestors include Lady Catherine Grey, Mary Boleyn, Robert I (The Bruce), and Mary, Queen of Scots, and Diana’s father is also the direct descendant of King Charles II.
8. Princess Diana loved POP Group ABBA.
9. Princess Diana was a major rocky horror picture show fan.
10. Princess Diana is buried on an island at Althorp, her family estate. William and harry rededicated the site during a private service on what would have been Diana’s 56th birthday.
You can also see the process of the above art how made:
Her famous quotes:
Only do what your heart tells you.
I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.
I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.
If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
Family is the most important thing in the world.
You can’t comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.
There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey.
I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.
I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be.
More Artwork/Portfolio can be seen at http://anisaozalp.com
My Artwork can be seen at http://anisaozalp.com